Digital Performance Marketing Agency In London For Small & Medium Business
Digital Marketing is one of the most important aspect for a business to grow, boost and scale up its online presence to the next level. Aask Digital is an Award-Winning Digital Marketing & SEO Agency in London. Who is working with several small and medium businesses across London, UK.
We at Aask Digital offers a complete customised Performance Marketing solution which helps small and medium businesses in London, UK to achieve their desired results and increase their sales and revenue month on month.
What is Performance Marketing?
Performance marketing is a form of digital marketing service that is absolutely driven by results. This form of maketing is ideal for companies that are looking to reach bulk targetted audience.
Performance marketing refers to a form of digital marketing service in which businesses only pay to the marketing service providers after their specific business objectives have been met. Such as a click, sale, or lead. In other words, it is performance-based marketing.
In general form of digital marketing service a client pays to the agency as an upfront fee to achieve the results. But in performance marketing the client only pays to the agency when the desired results has been achieved. The client pays based on how well their ad performs, by analysing number of clicks, impressions, shares, or sales.
Are You Looking To Hire The Best Digital Performance Marketing Agency In London
How Aask Digital The Best Digital Performance Marketing Agency In London Works
Client only pays us based on the performance of the ad campaigns. There are a certain different ways to pay the ageney when it comes to performance marketing.
- Cost Per Click (CPC) > Client pays based on the number of times the ads has been clicked. This is an excellent way to drive traffic to the website.
- Cost Per Impression (CPM) > Impressions are generally the views of your ad. With CPM, you pay for every thousand views (so if 50,000 people view your ad, for example, you would pay your base rate times 50).
- Cost Per Sales (CPS) > With Cost Per Sales clients only pays when the sale is driven from the ad campaign.
- Cost Per Leads (CPL) > Similar like Cost Per Sales, for CPL clients only pays when an action has been taken by the customers for signing up for email newsletter, webinars and much more. Cost Per Lead generates leads which then needs to be followed up and close the deal or driven sales.
- Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) > Cost Per Acquisition is almost similar to CPL and CPS. With the structure of CPA, client pay when their customers completes a specific action (which includes making a sale, sharing their contact information, visiting the blog, etc.).